Hi everybody i’m trying to install your OS on my device but when i try to
start your .iso (that i was installed on a pendrive using rufus and FAT32
system and DD option) from my BIOS (through press f12 becausei have a
dell), i have a fatal error.
I think that the official error message is the following:
Panic on CPU 0:
FATAL PAGE FAULT
[error_code=0002]
Faulting linear address: