Without a Nation State being involved, the most likely threat would come
from a permiscuous WiFi in the TV auto-connecting to any open networks in
your area. If you are sure that is not the case then it should be 'safe
enough' for most people.

Side channel attacks take tools, skills, and physical location that isn’t
going to happen without you already being a target of some kind. It you are
a target then no monitor is going to help and its time to unplug your
computer. I once saw one demo years ago where the target machine with no
known public vulnerabilities at the time was rooted in less than 15s. They
don't play around.