Thank you, Sven, for your answer to the topic of qubes-hcl-report. I have one
aditional question.

If I type in a console "cat /proc/cpuinfo", I get an output, where one line is
called "bugs". It looks like my cpu has a lot of bugs: null_seg, cpu_meltdown,
spectre_v1, spectre_v2, spec_store_bypass, l1tf, mds, swapgs, itlb_multihit,
srbds.

The producer of my computer offeres a bios and microprocessor update for the
purpose to fix these bugs. It is an exe-file for Windows:
https://www.dell.com/support/home/de-ch/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=5m70h&oscode=wt32a&productcode=optiplex-7010

Okay, lets say, we can trust Intel and the computer manufacturer. But is it
really necesarry to install the update as long as I work with Qubes OS?

Kindly regards,
Rainer