>From one AppVM I need to temporarily access a large amount of files from
another AppVM. Can this be done without copying the files around?

*Background: *
I have a large amount of files stored in AppVM "BIG". That's hundreds of GB
in a separate pool on a spinning HDD.
I also have a small AppVM "SMALL" running a program that needs to access
files from "BIG". This AppVM resides on a small SSD.

In the past I copied files from BIG to SMALL. But this takes time and I
need to sort the files beforehand because there is not enough space on the
SSD. I don't want to do that anymore. It would be okay to allow AppVM
"SMALL" to access files from "BIG"'s private storage directly.

Googling around tells me to mount "private.img", but I'm using LVM so
that's not an option. But how can this be done? Can it be done? (Or is
there even a better "file sharing" approach for this amount of data without
having to revert to a NAS?)

Any tips are appreciated.

(I'm on Qubes OS v4 latest)