On 3/1/21 7:36 PM, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
roberto re:

I've looked around but I can't seem to find any up-to-date, uncomplicated
step by step guide to get a fail closed, antileak VPN tunnel environment.

https://github.com/QubesOS-contrib/qubes-tunnel

Sorry I dont have any words of wisdom, I have literally posted for weeks actually trying to get a functional VPN, I have gotten it to work using the iptables cli method, and once using the qubes tunnel method (was easy the one time it worked for me).

Honestly while there are those who have gotten it going I am thinking there are bugs or something esp for those who want to use minimal non-fedora templates... but thats just me.

Best of luck.