Hello, I wonder if some of you guys have the bad luck of an i915
graphics card and found some solutions.  For me, no >= 5.4 xen kernel
works (freezes). So I still run it on 4.19 :)

I first thought this to be an "evolution problem" since I use and update
Q4 since its beta state. So I tried a new install on a new disc, but
that fails even before finishing install, freezing as well :-(

Even a plain "live debian" freezes from time to time with i915 errors,
which gives a clue where the problem comes from.

Is there maybe a way to tweak the installer? Thanks,

best, Bernhard