12 Eylül 2021 Pazar tarihinde saat 14:51:22 UTC+3 itibarıyla unman şunları
yazdı:

> What was your update?

What were the packages you installed?

Switched to testing repo and did an update a few weeks ago.
Clipboard was not working so I uninstalled those packages.
Now I am on stable repo and did a 'distro-sync'

Does this affect all qubes, or specific to some, or a particular
> template?

fedora-34 and debian-11, which are the only templates that exist on my
system

Do you see the popup when you use Ctrl+Shift+C?

Yes