Am Di., 9. Nov. 2021 um 22:19 Uhr schrieb TheGardner <thegard...@riseup.net
>:

> managed the download on 4.0.4 in the last days without any issues. Just
> did it with the qubes-dom0-update command and the enablerepo=community
> switch. No other commands or work. It just went through like it always do
> with downloads & installs of new templates.
> Sorry, if I couldn't help more.
>
> viktor....@gmail.com schrieb am Dienstag, 9. November 2021 um 14:49:04
> UTC-5:
>
>> Viktor Ransmayr schrieb am Sonntag, 7. November 2021 um 19:53:54 UTC+1:

>>> Thanks a lot for your feedback! - Using 'timedatectl set-time ...' for
>>> 'whonix-[gw | ws]-16' did resolve the issue.
>>>
>>> I started to read more on this topic now - but - did not (yet) find best
>>> practice recommendations on how to ensure that AppVMs & TemplateVMs are
>>> time-synced automatically, when they are started.
>>>
>>> Do you have any recommendation?
>>>

>> Any recommendation from someone in the community?

Thanks for your feedback.

My initial problem was not with the 'upgrade' from 15 to 16 - but - with
the way my Qubes OS instance behaved after having Whonix 15 & 16 installed
in parallel. - 'Unman' did resolve that issue already.

What I'm still interested in & continue to struggeling with is "*how to
ensure that AppVMs & TemplateVMs are / can be time-synced *" ...

With kind regards,

Viktor