I have an issue with Split GPG as well as with opening files in the disposable VMs and with the qrexec in the guide How to use Monero CLI/daemon with Qubes + Whonix too.

https://www.getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/cli_wallet_daemon_isolation_qubes_whonix.html

Split GPG

Opening Thunderbird, I get following errors in the notification popup:

Denied: whonix.NewStatus
Denied whonix.NewStatus+status from work-email to sys-whonix

I have to as well make every gpg action confirm in the Dom0 Operation Execution with Target GPG backend.

Using dispVMs from within AppVM

When trying to convert file or open it in the disposable VM from within the normal AppVM, I get an error popuplike :

Denied: qubes.PdfConvert
Denied qubes.pdfConvert from work-email to @dispvm

Any advice appreciated!