Hi Bearcat,

There's a patch under review to merge quickmarks and bookmarks into one
feature, so you won't have to pick between the two. There's nothing wrong with
using quickmarks though :)

I think a :bookmark-edit command would be great though. It has been on my radar
but since the current PR is already big, I decided not to work in any features
until that was reviewed.

See https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/pull/3855.

- Ryan