On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 02:01:10PM -0500, Steve wrote:
There is no autoconfig.yml at all in ~/.config/qutebrowser/
Huh, but there was before the update?

Florian

When things kept freezing up I did pacman -Rns qutebrowser to remove the package completely from my system. Then I maually rm -rf ~/.config/qutebrowser/ (sorry I didn't check its contents first to know if that file was there or not).

After reinstalling (pacman -S qutebrowser) so far it has not frozen up (but all freezes happened while brainzilla.com was open - I have previously suspected some of their javascript of being a little "funny" - and I did not test again yet that page. But the settings issue remains and there is no autoconfig.yml file.