From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Lizzie
Kazmierski Dunn
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2018 4:53 PM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: Re: QWS List Making external keyboard data readable on any synthesizer?

That's really interesting, but what if, for example, you want one part of your
song with strings bowed and another part pizzicato, those are two different
sounds on the keyboard. Also, do you know of any notation software that might
be as blind accessible and straightforward as QWS is with MIDI? I have
MuseScore right now but haven't actually created anything with it. I know this
question isn't about QWS itself, but I'm just wondering.
Lizzie
To unsubscribe or change list options, see http://lists.andrelouis.com

for archived list posts, see http://www.mail-archive.com/qws@andrelouis.com