Howdy Folks,

I recent had a package start failing because I wasn't checking properly in
my tests to make sure my suggested packages were installed before running
tests. I think this is something new running on CRAN where packages are
tested with only the packages specified as Imports in the DESCRIPTION file
are installed. It took me a bit of back and forth to get all of these
issues worked out.  I was wondering if anyone has a good way to run R CMD
check with only the imports installed?  A github action, or a
specific platform on rhub?

Thank you,

John
:wq