Hi John,

You need to set the R CMD check environment variable
_R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_ to FALSE/0. You should be able to do this
with the env_vars
argument in rhub::check(). You can also achieve this with github actions by
customizing your yaml file (example here:
https://github.com/willgearty/deeptime/blob/master/.github/workflows/R-CMD-check.yaml#L57
).

Best,
Will

*William Gearty*
*Lerner-Gray Postdoctoral Research Fellow*
Division of Paleontology
American Museum of Natural History
williamgearty.com