Dear all,

First of all, I hope this email will find you well.

I am working with a biological dataset (please see in attachment) composed by 5
variables. The columns EMF, Biodiversity, MDS1 and MDS2 are numerical variables
whereas T is a categorical one.

I would like to obtain a correlation chart showing correlation coefficients,
histograms and different colours for each observation following the categorical
variable "T". Please see below the initial chart I got but in which
observations are not classified in different colours following the categorical
variable "T".

This is the code I used with any positive result back.

corrMatOrder (dataset, histogram = T, pch = 19, method= spearman, family="CM
Roman", col=c("red", "green3", "blue", "black")[code.levels(dataset$T)])

I work with Rstudio. Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best

Manuel