Hi Manuel,

I am glad that you managed to plot the correlation plots. Then, as for the
colour argument, bg is the argument for setting the background color, not the
symbols color; the argument controlling the symbols colour in plots is color.
The error you get seems to be due to the fact that your command is missing  a
square bracket at the end.

Still, I have never used the PerformanceAnalytics package before and I just do
not know how to make the chart.Correlation function to use the color argument.
My guess is that it is not designed to take such argument.

Salvador

Salvador SÁNCHEZ-COLÓN
An independent consultant
Statistics, GIS, RS

En Dom, 22 Marzo, 2020 en 16:42, Manuel Esteban Lucas Borja