Dear Drew,
Thank you very much for your help. The thing is that when I import the dataset
containing categorical and numeric variables and then I want to calculate the
correlation graphic, Rstudio says that it is not posible as categorical
variables can not be used for correlation. So, which is the code for
calculating correlation plots including a categorical variable, which will be
them used for adding colours depending of the levels of this categorical factor?
Thanks a lot for your advise, I really apreciate your help.
Best
Manuel

Manuel Esteban Lucas Borja
Profesor Contratado Doctor Interino / Assistant Professor
Coordinador de Relaciones Internacionales del Campus de Albacete/Coordinator
for International Relations on Albacete Campus

Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha
E.T.S. Ingenieros Agrónomos y de Montes / Higher Technical School of
Agricultural and Forestry Engineering | Campus Universitario s/n | C.P. 02071
Albacete