On Tuesday, 9 June 2020 03.40.52 WEST Tom Callaway wrote:
> Over the last several days, I've been working hard to get all of the Fedora
> R packages rebuilt against R 4.0 in rawhide (in the F33-R-4 side tag). With
> the exception of R-biomaRt, R-BSgenome, R-GenomicAlignments, and
> R-rtracklayer, I believe everything is built and updated to the latest
> versions. And of those packages, they're all ready to go when Fedora
> infrastructure is working reliably again (the great datacenter migration
> has started and I can no longer git push). I'll also push R 4.0.1 into the
> tag when that's possible.

In line with what we discussed here I have the updates for R 4.0.2 ready.

The exception is R-BiocFileCache and in that line R-biomaRt. They have an
asterisk in front of them because of that.

The packages that were rebuilt are in the list attached, together with the
respective build order.

I pushed an update to updates-testing where I disabled the automatic
push (both karma and time based).

Report problems either here or on bodhi:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-4c0ce71810

Best regards,
--
José Abílio