On Monday, 6 July 2020 21.08.53 WEST Tom Callaway wrote:
> R-BiocFileCache is now branched for f32 (finally). You should be able to
> build it if/when the PDC comes back up. Lotta random outages right now.
>
> Tom

I have re/built them using the side tag but I do not see how to add them to the
(bodhi) update.
I would like to add R-BiocFileCache and R-biomaRt to the update to finish the
process.

I see that Elliot added three new packages there (thank you) but when I edit
the
update I do not see any field to add new packages, or even to change the
existing.

--
Jos� Ab�lio

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]