Dear all

I am the maintainer of the “sits” package on CRAN. I found an odd status
message regarding “sits” check results on flavors
"r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-clang” and "r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-gcc”, as
follows:
===============
Version: 1.4.1
Check: package dependencies
Result: ERROR
    Package required but not available: ‘terra’

    Packages suggested but not available for checking:
     'exactextractr', 'leafem', 'leaflet', 'supercells', ‘tmap'

No such error is reported for “sits” in the other flavors. As an aside, the
check report for package “terra” also reports errors in the same flavors. Any
hints on what actions can be done from my side to fix the problem will be most
welcome.

Best
Gilberto