Dear Yasumasa,

You may try the png() function. Alternatively, you may try to write an EPS file with postscript(), then convert it with appropriate tools such qs ImageMagick.

HTH

EP

Yasumasa Shigemoto <yshig...@genes.nig.ac.jp> a écrit :
Dear all,

I have a question about ape library. Attached is a file of phylip format
and I would like to generate png image file by using ape library + R.
However the generated image file is not good. The generated image file
is also attached.

- R script file
---
library(ape)
library(GDD)
GDD(file="/tmp/16S_rep.png", type="png", width=800, height=800)
tr <- read.tree(file="/tmp/16S_rep.ph");
plot(tr, "p");
axisPhylo(side = 1)
q()
---

- command line (on linux system)
$ /opt/R/bin/R --vanilla --save < script

Could you tell me how do I generate an appropriate image file from an
attached file '16S_rep.ph' ? I appreciate very much if you could give me
some advice.

Thanks,
Yasumasa