Hello all,
I'm working in the evolution of lizards in Chile, and I will very grateful if you can help me with the next questions:

1. I need to transform the sample of trees generated by bayesian inference into a matrix whose values are the branch lenght between tips, Can I do this?

2. I understand that the gamma-statistic index of Pybus and Harvey applies only to ultrametric trees, there is a similar index for trees that are not ultrametric?

Thank you very much for any help that you can give me and I'm sorry for my bad english.

Thanks

--
Bryan Morales Pallero
Licenciado en Biología