Hi Giacomo and others,

I have run the network in Arlequin as well but that is a minimum spanning method not statistical parsimony, correct? I am unfamiliar with Hapstar. I think that the reason the haploNet command doesn't produce loops may have something to do with the order of sequences in the alignment file. I am working on rebuilding the network with the sequences in a different order to see if the same topology is recovered.

Patrick