Hi all-

Thanks for calling these issues to my attention. An updated version of laser
should be on cran within the next few days (I just uploaded the package).

Many thanks in particular to Klaus Schliep for fixing a number of dependency
issues and for improving several of the functions. Klaus, I apologize for
missing your original email that included your fixes (I was in the field
without email for an extended period of time earlier this year and missed a
number of messages that arrived during that time).

A comprehensive revision of the package is underway, but the version I just
uploaded largely maintains the functionality of the package as it existed
before being kicked off of CRAN a few months ago.

~Dan Rabosky

On Sep 4, 2013, at 6:20 AM, Emmanuel Paradis wrote:

> Hi Mariana,
>
> You may try the function bd.time in ape. The companion paper gives examples
> similar to what laser does.
>
> Best,
>
> Emmanuel

Dan Rabosky
Assistant Professor & Curator of Herpetology
Museum of Zoology &
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1079 USA

drabo...@umich.edu