Jay McCarthy wrote on 01/07/2016 06:53 PM:
If you use the `html-parsing` package on the package server, you will
not have these problems.

The only problem I saw was an error accessing "docindex.sqlite" when "raco pkg install sxml".

If there's some way that my official `html-parsing` package is involved with this, please let me know.

Also, I will merge the upstream patches shortly.

Note that the PLaneT major version of the upstream `html-parsing` package has changed, due to a backwards-incompatible interface change. To merge upstream, I guess new package system policy regarding backward-compatibility will have you making a new package, `html-parsing-2`, unless you diverge from upstream. (This will also be an issue when I officially move my upstream package to the new package system, unless the new package system changes policy, or I pick a new brand name for the upstream package.)

Neil V.