I think you're hitting the macro-expander bug that is triggered by
"boris", again:

 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/racket-users/t-qpq3AoEME/Z-rdyTBMAQAJ

The "boris" package imports from the "html" collection, and the
"html-parsing" package provides a new module in "html", so `raco pkg
install html-parsing` checks the compilation of "boris" (just in case).
Unfortunately, attempting to compile "boris" still goes wrong.

I'm not sure about the earlier "docindex.sqlite" problem. It's possible
that the "boris"-triggered crashes have left
"/Users/dstorrs/Library/Racket/6.3/doc/docindex.sqlite" in a bad state.