Can you send the code you used? I wouldn't expect the xml library to
work since your example is not XML (missing </br>). I also don't have
high hopes for the html library. If you are parsing html, I recommend
using the `html-parsing` package:
http://pkg-build.racket-lang.org/doc/html-parsing/index.html

Jay

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 3:13 PM, David Storrs <david.sto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm using the html and xml libraries to parse a page that includes the
> following HTML:

> <article>
> Message text here <br>
> </article>
>
> When I parse this, the 'article' tag simply isn't parsed -- it lists the
> contents of the messageContent div as just a series of PCDATA statements
> containing "\n"
>
> Is there a way to extend the library, or do I need to switch to a different
> parser?
>
> Dave

Jay McCarthy
Associate Professor
PLT @ CS @ UMass Lowell
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33