Hi all,

-
https://www.leafac.com/prose/programming-language-theory-explained-for-the-working-programmer--principles-of-programming-languages/

  My most recent article, published just now. It is a journey towards
  the essence of programming languages, driven by working code.

- https://www.leafac.com/prose/playing-the-game-with-plt-redex/

  Last month’s article, about using PLT Redex for an unintended task:
  play a game of Peg Solitaire.

* * *

I write from the perspective of a Ph.D. student in programming
languages, communicating to working programmers the interesting ideas in
research. Thus, I avoid the funny symbols and the jargon. Also, the
techniques I cover are relevant to everyday programming.

Please send me feedback. In particular, if you get lost, I’d love to
know where.

Thank you.
--
Leandro Facchinetti <lfacc...@jhu.edu>