I'm trying to define a language in Redex that includes a list of top-level
function definitions:

  (p ::= ....
    (prog (defun (x x) e) ... e))

And all function names should be in scope in all function bodies (other things
should be in scope as well, but I'm ignoring them here for simplicity):

  (prog (defun (x_fun x_param) e_body #:refers-to (shadow x_fun ...)) ...
        e_main))

However, this produces an internal error in Redex:

../../../../../usr/share/racket/pkgs/redex-lib/redex/private/reduction-semantics.rkt:2710:7:
 second: contract violation
  expected: list?
  given: 'f«0»

Any advice?