On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Laurent <laurent.ors...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jay: Oh that's right, I'd forgotten about Lux! Thanks for the reminder, I
> guess I should switch to that at some point. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it
> seems to integrate well with 2htdp/image also.

The default way to use the gui gives you the dc, but you can use
`lux/chaos/gui/val` and give it a 2htdp/image value.

> Although apparently it's not
> solving my problem at hand yet :) But maybe it would make more sense to
> patch Lux than big-bang?

Correct, it should be really easy though:

https://github.com/jeapostrophe/lux/blob/master/chaos/gui.rkt#L34

add #:start-x/y and then `or` them with the defaults computed in the
next few lines

--
-=[     Jay McCarthy               http://jeapostrophe.github.io    ]=-
-=[ Associate Professor        PLT @ CS @ UMass Lowell     ]=-