Sorry for the delay.

1) Coloring of a #; commented-out S-expression, as in Emacs.

2) Code folding that is saved and yet compatible with external editors.
The way I would go about dealing with the WXME format would be be to save
two files, with the WXME format hidden somewhere (Sqlite or a file) based
on the hash of the content of the normal text.  If the hash matches, then
utilize the extra goodies the WXME affords (e.g. code folding); otherwise
just show the normal text version and nobody will be the wiser.

3) Having the ability for the Run button to execute a different process
would allow crash-prone C/C++/Go/Rust extensions not annihilate the GUI.

4) The first attempt to get assistance from meta-/ takes quite a while yet
excludes operators defined in the current file.  Given that it's not
including local definitions and/or tokens, and that the next time I start
DrRacket, the same list will slowly appear, it ought to be cached.

5) Easy way to avoid byte-code incompatibility, e.g. I download 6.12.0.3
and run into a repetitive dialog about 6.10 byte-code incompatibility
without any option for correction.

6) In the preferences dialog (on a Mac at least), the "Revert All
Preferences to Defaults" is unclear about whether the defaults are for the
displayed tab or for all preferences.  At least twice in the past, I've
incorrectly assumed that the defaults were for the topic displayed and not
all preferences.  I fiddled with the background expansion and finally
decided "Oh, I'll just put it back to whatever is suggested - bam, all my
other settings were gone."

7) Finally, the tools tab has doubtful defaults for preloading tools, e.g.
Algol 60.   Then there is the question about what "Skip the tool" means.
Does that mean that I cannot access these in a running Dr Racket?

Thanks for asking suggestions.

-John