My frog-generated blog is almost ready, but there's one detail stopping
the show:

Is there a way to make frog link to docs.racket-lang.org for all scribble
cross-references?

Exports from the "special" modules (racket/base, racket, ...) already
point to docs.racket-lang.org, but cross-referencing into other
locally-installed packages produces relative URLs to the local docs.

In the Scribble docs (7.2 Handling Cross-References), I found this:

    The --redirect-main flag for HTML output redirects links to the local
    installation’s documentation to a given URL, such as
    http://docs.racket-lang.org/.

Is there some way to pass this flag or emulate its behavior in frog?

Eric