On 04/11/2018 22:56, Matt Jadud wrote: > On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 4:30 PM 'Paulo Matos' via Racket Users > <firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>> > wrote: > > Curious about what your places are doing. > How come you started so many places without seeing this: > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/racket-users/oE72JfIKDO4/zbFI6knhAQAJ > > Could you share what each of the places do? > > > Each process is: > > 0. Requesting an identifier (integer) from the queen process over a > (distributed) place channel, OK, you don't see what I did because you're using distributed places. Makes sense! Thanks, -- Paulo Matos -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Racket Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to racket-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
- Re: [racket-users] Places and many... Stefan Schmiedl
- Re: [racket-users] Places and ... Matt Jadud
- Re: [racket-users] Places and many... George Neuner
- Re: [racket-users] Places and many cores? (... 'Paulo Matos' via Racket Users
- Re: [racket-users] Places and many cor... Matt Jadud
- Re: [racket-users] Places and many... 'Paulo Matos' via Racket Users