Thanks Paulo, this is way better than the workflow I used the only other
time I made a PR. The only thing I had to do was choose a branch to commit
to: I chose 'master', mostly because I have no clue what else I would have
chosen. What is the default to contribute to?

It was in scribblings by the way.

Cheers,
Marc