I just want to clarify that if someone finds an error in the docs or a bug,
it's perfectly fine to just send a bug report:

* Inside Racket: Go to the menu > About > Submit Bug Report ...

* In Github: Submit an "Issue"

Please include enough information to reproduce the bug. For example for a
typo in the docs, I like a link to the online page of the documentation
where the typo was found, so it's completely obvious where the error is.

Someone will read the report, and make the correction. (It may take a few
month, until the next release, for the change to be visible in the online
docs.) After fixing the error, I like to reply with a link the commit that
fix the error. You can read the commit and try to understand which file was
modified, and perhaps next time send a pull request with the fix.

In the long run, it's better if you can send a pull request as discussed in
the previous messages, but every bug report with enough information is very
useful.

Gustavo