On 3/11/2019 3:00 PM, Brian Adkins wrote:
I looked over the documentation for raco make, and I didn't see anything about how to recursively make all *.rkt files in a directory tree. I suppose I could use something like:  find . -name \*.rkt | xargs raco make, but I like being able to use all 8 "cores" with -j 8, and I *think* I'd lose that with xargs.

What is the best practice for making a tree of Racket code?

I'm not a 'find' wizard, so I'm not sure the options / command to use ... but rather than dealing with individual files, I think what you want to do is find the *directories* that contain the racket files and invoke 'raco make -j 8 *.rkt' in those directories.

YMMV,
George