On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 12:04 PM Brian Adkins <lojicdot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm...  maybe the problem was just my lack of shell skills. I think the
> following works:
>
> raco make -j 8 */*.rkt

This will only make the rkt files in subdirectories of the current
working directory, excluding sub-subdirectories and the current
working directory.

You can get them all with "find":

find . -name \*.rkt -exec raco make -j 8 {} \;

But this will run a separate "raco make" for each file, which may
defeat the purpose of your "-j 8" switch. If your shell supports the
"globstar" (**) in file paths (e.g. bash, zsh, maybe ksh):

raco make -j 8 *.rkt **/*.rkt

Otherwise, there's always xargs:

find . -name \*.rkt -print0 | xargs -0 -- raco make -j 8

FWIW, when my projects need "make"-ing, I turn them into packages and
install them. The installation process will "make" every rkt file in
the project folder, and the whole thing can be rebuilt with raco
setup:

raco setup -D <collection-name>

Eric