Sam,

Matthias, I disagree with this. First, we all believe that the Racket community is one of the most important parts of Racket. Given that, how to make it the community we want it to be, and how to welcome as many new people to our community as possible, are fundamental to what we discuss on this list.

I can see the utility of a forum to discuss these questions, but does it have to be this list?

My experience is that community introspection can easily invade on-line discussions to the point of drowning everything else, and driving away people who are more interested in the stated goal of the community than in its management and policies.

Konrad.