Hi Sig,

GNU provides they reason why not to use LGPL:
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-not-lgpl.html

Location licence in racket repository:
https://github.com/racket/racket/blob/master/racket/src/COPYING_LESSER.txt

- Github has a summary of what they think the meaning of LGPL is
https://choosealicense.com/licenses/

GNU also provides this; https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-java.html which I
*believe* mirrors what is written at
https://download.racket-lang.org/license.html