Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. (But, as others have mentioned, the answer is
yes.)

In the subject of your subject, you mention “an open source Racket package,”
but in the body of your email, you talk about “an open source Racket project.”
If you are genuinely talking about a Racket package (in the `raco pkg` sense,
distributed as source code), then you are likely not distributing Racket, in
which case you are not restricted by Racket’s license at all. You are free to
license your package however you want, commercially or otherwise. You’re only
bound to the terms of Racket’s license if you redistribute Racket itself.

If you are instead talking about a Racket application, distributed bundled with
a Racket runtime or any Racket libraries (such as a bundle created with `raco
distribute`), then you are beholden to the terms of the Racket license. You are
likely required by the terms of the LGPL to make your application’s source
files available to your users, as Racket’s ubiquitous use of macros generally
precludes replacing library dependencies without recompiling their dependents.
However, that does not force you to license your source files under the LGPL,
only make them available under your commercial, proprietary license.

Distributing a closed-source, non-LGPL Racket application without violating
Racket’s licensing terms is likely to be very difficult or impossible, pending
the still-ongoing MIT + Apache 2 relicensing effort. But you already said your
project is open source, anyway, so that doesn’t matter for you.

Alexis

P.S. I think the interpretation of the LGPL given in the page you linked is
wrong, as it seems to assume that access to your bytecode files is sufficient
to relink your application against modified versions of Racket. In the presence
of macros (and, to a lesser extent, cross-module inlining), this is very often
not true. However, there is scant legal precedent for the interpretation of the
LGPL, so ultimately it’s hard to guess what a court would find convincing.