Philip -- My general thinking is: the more Racket examples in the world,
the better.  I'd certainly be interested to see how you used continuations
to do your one-time-use links.

Bogdan --  Lack of examples is also my main blocker when it comes to Koyo.
The API docs are good, but I'm one of those developers who needs to see
examples either in the docs or in a repo somewhere.  I ended up rolling my
own session management system yesterday instead of using Koyo.  (I'll note,
however, that I've fully embraced your Deta package because the docs are
filled with examples.  Great stuff!)