You could use the nix package manager https://nixos.org/nix/ it runs on
many linux platforms and macOS.

It has predefined racket and racket-minimal packages, you can define
derived versions of those packages and adapt them to your needs.
It allows you to easily switch between different packages, you could e.g.
use different profiles within nix to manage the different installations or
create a own/private package for each one.

I just started using nix, but so far I would recommend it, it is refreshing
to be able to undo your changes by just activating a previous
state/generation.
https://pyvideo.org/europython-2014/rethinking-packaging-development-and-deployment.html

Simon