I should have asked this first, but did you run:
rake radiant:extensions:reorder:migrate
rake radiant:extensions:reorder:update

(I think that's what they are, but just to be sure run: rake -T)

I tend to post on top here since the messages can be so long and
nobody trims that much. Nobody's barked at me about it, but I'll
switch if it is annoying to the list.