Hey there,

since I got problems installing the reorder extension I previously
posted my questions as a trouble ticket, which was wrong. Sorry. In
the end I had to reinstall radiant and my database tables again.

Before I try it again, I would love to hear some hints about how I
have to install the shards and reorder extension the *right* way. I
already spent two days and won't do it wrong again.

This is what I have done:
- installed radiant via gem install
- installed shards extension via subversion
(http://dev.radiantcms.org/svn/radiant/tags/rel_0-6-4/extensions
)
- installed reorder extension via subversion

Don't get me wrong. I would do my best to track error messages down
again. But first I would like to know if there is anything I have to
keep in mind before running again into hell (version conflicts or
something).

Thank you,
rainer