Ok, so now that you have a running Radiant app, you now should do the following to install the extension:

  1. Copy the Styles 'n Scripts Extension to the following path:
         radiant_app/vendor/extensions/styles_n_scripts

     You can find the latest version of the extension here:
https://secure.svnrepository.com/s_swanki/open/radiant/extensions/styles_n_scripts/tags/v0.2.2

  2.  From your radiant_app directory, migrate the extension's db
     changes (adding the text_assets table).  Run:
         rake radiant:extensions:styles_n_scripts:migrate

     If you have any problems, run the rake task with the '--trace'
     option to show the details (and post them here).

  3. Finally, copy the images used by the extension.  Again, from your
     radiant_app directory, run:
         rake radiant:extensions:styles_n_scripts:update

     This doesn't sound like where your problem lies but, if you should
     have any problems here, run rake with the --trace option again.

Good luck and let us know how it goes and post any specific error messages here.

-Chris

nurullah wrote:
although all installation steps fail it adds tabs on panels and some columns
on config table

5|stylesheet_mime_type|text/css
6|response_cache_directory|text_asset_cache
7|javascript_mime_type|text/javascript
8|javascript_directory|js
9|stylesheet_directory|css

but you are right production.log says it cannot find text_assets table and
right there is no such table on db file

On 5/19/08, Chris Parrish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>