Chris,

See attached patch. Extension developers -- if you aren't using the built-in form helpers in your views, please switch to them. They will automatically add the proper authenticity token to the form for you.

Sean

Chris Parrish wrote:
Thanks for the quick responses you two. I'll be able to look at things this evening and hopefully be able to add a few new specs and the code you so wonderfully provided.

I'll also take a look at the 0.6.7 error that John mentioned.
BTW, if any of you know (or think you know) what's up with that one, feel free to send some guidance. (I haven't even downloaded 0.6.7 yet so I haven't seen the issue myself).

-Chris