The Styles 'n Scripts extension makes use of Radiant's built-in Radiant::Config settings (which get stored in the config table). So this sound like a Radiant setup issue. (The only table my extension adds is text_assets).

Remove my extension (all extensions, really) and make sure that your plain-vanilla Radiant extension has this table created (should have been created when you ran: rake db:bootstrap (or rake production db:bootstrap if running in production mode).

-Chris

Arik Jones wrote:
I think this is a fault of Radiant. Could be wrong.

nurullah wrote:
I could get it run on a clean install  (0.6.7) tho, with sqlite3 and no
other extension installed

it gives Could not find table 'config' error

On 5/18/08, Chris Parrish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>