Try Jing
http://www.jingproject.com/

I'm not sure if it will work for this purpose, but I've used it to create short demos for various projects.

On Jun 10, 2008, at 11:35 PM, Sean Cribbs wrote:

Mohit,

I liked CamStudio on Windows, but I don't know if it's easily available anymore.

Sean

Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
Sean Cribbs wrote:
David,

Sounds like a great plan. One thing that had been mentioned in the BoF session at RailsConf was screencasts. Anyone willing to make one -- of decent quality and utility of course -- can submit it to me or John and we'll post it on the main Radiant site.

Sean

I don't yet know how to do screencasts :(
I'm on Windows, so if someone knows something 'off-the-cuff' let me know - I'll give it a try. I'll take a look on Google for screencast tools later myself.

6/11/2008 | 11:30 AM.