On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Andrea Franz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thank you for contributing to the extension.
> Did you fork it from github? I'd like to fetch you changes.
> Send me a pull request!

I actually generated the Subscriber Lists extension from scratch, and
plagiarized the bits from the Newsletter extension that I needed, piecemeal.
I did make a couple of customisations which could enhance the Newsletter
extension, so I'll have a go at forking it and send you a pull request. I'm
taking this git revolution one step at a time...

Cheers,
Drew