Andrew Neil wrote:

On 22 Jun 2008, at 09:17, Mohit Sindhwani wrote:

Hi Guys

We have been in discussion about starting up another effort to write up Radiant documentation. I had earlier posted out something like a Table of Contents that we could use as a preliminary outline. I've created this on the wiki as 'Summer Reboot' (in honour of the thread that started this push again!) and it's online at:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Summer_Reboot

I've also created a section on the page called 'Author Abbreviations' - just put your name there with an abbreviation. Then, you can use the abbreviation to claim certain articles as your own :)

I've just added my name and claimed a few articles. I'd like to write an introductory piece on Radius tags.

Cheers,
Drew

Thanks Drew. I shall add on to your introductory piece with at least a bit about how to show dates on articles and to use the other properties of the 'page' such as author, etc.

Cheers,
Mohit.
6/24/2008 | 5:14 PM.